It’s 2PM on Monday, July9th. As of right now, I have…
- 2 in-person grad classes left. That’s 7 hours.
- 1 5-7 page paper to write in the next 48 hours.
- Approximately 150 pages of literature to read for aforementioned paper.
- 8 online course modules remaining
- 8 3-page papers to write corresponding with the aforementioned models.
- 2 “class” discussions to partake in electronically.
Then I’m done done done. At 7AM on July 20, I will be done. When I first decided to take summer classes to finish early I calculated that I had 114 days to go before everything was finished. Now I’m down to 10. Sweet.
P.S. See you when I see you, Cindspectus is on the back burner until
everything nearly everything on that list is done.